Monday, January 7, 2008

Canada

If I could put my whole life on one page I would say..



My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isa. 55:8, 9

I remember that I was once young, well really not that young I was 35 years old, compared to me being over 60 now, and now nothing I had tried I was able to do fully successfully or consistently next.. even though I had graduated from university with a civil engineering degree. I was thus really concerned about my own future career, my future incomes, my future employment.. and in real desperation I next turned directly to God in prayer, and I asked him to clearly talk to me about all of this. God next had told me to go out in the open country, to a specific place, to site and to sit quietly before him, and next to praise him.. and then I heard God speak in a still small inner voice to me and he told me what he had planned for my life.. it was not specifically at all what I had even imagined.. and there when I next asked God about my finances.. he told me it was none of my business, for God would supply my needs his way.. and Isa. 55:8, 9 was one of the many verses God had given to me to meditate on at that time too.

If I could put my whole life on one page I would say that God does knows what he is going to do with our life beforehand, and he has put in some of our natural desires to do His will. Since I was a teenager I have loved to become a news reporter, to write to others, and I have loved to paint natural scenery. Well God used both of these talents in my blogs, web sites, emailing and also in my many Bible versed wallpaper sites. I have also learned we all need to have our own work, and we cannot rely upon others and their works. Canadatoday Canadatoday2 Canadatoday5 http://pbulow.tripod.com

The First rule of healthy living that we all should know is that still we all do reap what we sow here too, and so do not to skip any main meals, especially breakfast or other meals.. skipping a meal will cause one's sugar levels to rise with very negative side effects eventually too..also we all do need to eat regularly, light meals and also do regularly have light snacks between meals.. such as a fruit.. and my dietitians recommend only all light meals for all of us and me, half of my normal portions, and for breakfast I have one toast only and for energy add either cheese or peanut butter or with 2 eggs. Note Eating too much bread or pastas, eventually does convert this food to one's unbeneficial high sugar levels.. We have to cut out on salt, I replace it with pepper and spices.. for Salt causes the increase of fluid retention in the blood, and the more excess fluids you have in the blood next the harder it is for the heart to pump the blood, which eventually will lead to wear and tear reduction of the heart's pumping capacity too. I was surprised that all of my dietitians and doctors do recommend that we all also do reduce our daily red meat consumption ( since read meat has high fat and it is very difficult to digest too) by 1/2 or 3/4 and instead that we do double our fresh vegetable consumption instead. More vegetables does not increase your weight.. is good for you.. If you double your fresh or frozen vegetable consumption with every meal it will cause one's daily sugar levels to be reduced in half. Note the Canned foods, canned vegetables tend to have too much bad salt. Eating boiled or steamed foods over fried foods is recommended because they are easier to digest.. the easier it is in the stomach to digest food, the leas chance of heart, cancer problems next..Needles to say you also have to almost eliminate also drinking too all fruit juices which in fact all do tend have a high sugar level.. a limit to half a glass a day.. for did you know that one quart of orange juice has as much sugar as two quarts of Coca-Cola or Pepsi soft drink? Also both tea and coffee cause dehydration of water in the body which does not help next with one's continual digestion of foods.. herbal teas some to be OK, and water.. still we should not really drink more than 2 liters a day.. My dietitian wants me to eat fish 3 times a week at least too. We all do need a minimum of 20 minutes walking exercise per day as well.. I am more convinced than ever that both unresolved stress in one's life, and very bad eating habits, lead to, next are the main causes of cancer, heart attacks, diabetes.. I with definitely certainty say as well that one of the main reasons for cancer, heart attacks, diabetes is directly mostly, firstly related to the type of food consumption and do note this most people do not know how to eat properly.. plus how one handles unresolved stress in one life. Bad friends, bad family members, bad acquaintances do cause us much unneeded personal stress too that harms our health too. Take a second real look at what you eat and who your friends are. Most people also do not even know how to eat proper foods, even professionals included.. thus next a lot of people do have related health problems..Sadly most peopled do not realize the main causes of Heart attacks, diabetes, cancers. You can start by looking at the type of food you eat. I made a study for years of the reasons many people get heart attacks .. it is often a family disease, meaning related family bad habits.. such as the lack of physical exercise, how one handles the stressful situations, how well you sleep included.. and the type of food eaten and how it is prepared... steamed food and plenty of vegetables are advisable and often thus too.. and also don't forget about the teeth and gum diseases.. The quality of sleep is more important than the Quantity too. Heart stress and food digestion are also related, related even to cancer, having heart attacks now as well. Jesus will do his part, heal us after we do our part first. The road to recovery is also a long term healing, and not an instantaneous healing. God had also told me that he would do next for me what the Doctors could not do first. God still works through doctors and does not now spoil us with miracles always. http://groups.msn.com/CanadaToday5/heartattackscancer.msnw My own health was seriously critical to a point that God had spoken to me and said "I let you live cause you had served me". The long decade, the road of my own health recovery with surgeries, medications, many Hospital, doctor's visits was not something I had looked forward too.. but that was God's route. God had also changed my eating diet.

As I think about God's many past answers to my prayers in my life that God has given me and it was still mostly what I needed, need and not necessarily what I had desired, wanted.. Jesus had himself said that if you go forward with Christ then your enemies will be even from your own family, and he did not say may be but rather they will. My personal experiences that last 50 years even that many of the Christians I have known have next deliberately gone back into the world, and not forward as well, by their own free will choice, The Bible itself indicates that notable believer's their own wives had not been fully faithful to God next.. including Lot's, Kind David's wife, Samson's wife. Sad but true. Also in my life some of the most dreaded, and things that happened to me next these same things brought blessings upon me.. It is not easy to go through a trial as Job also found out, but we know that all things do still work for the good for those who love God.. praise the Lord. We all seem to eventually face the same hardships, trials in life sooner or later, no one really goes through life without significant problems, trials, no one... and money not only does not buy happiness, rebuke the devil, it does not even buy our good health.. God alone provide these things. Many people also do even die early in life, of heart attacks, cancer, accidents... and I also know that for sure, for I have seen a lot of people die around me, even with unresolved heart problems.. but God had said to me he had not only provided healing for me but he had let me live cause I had served him.... and there are many different ways we can serve God now as well.. We are too often led by the devil especially to believe and to follow the false myth that we need to work hard, to have a good job, even to get rich, to also to have material things we are lead to believe we must have , and not to be poor and to be happy as well.. many years ago I had not been working for a while, I had been laid off, and I too really did not appreciate being poor.. when unexpectedly I got a job that was even paying me 50 dollars per hour.. I was for a short period earning about 2000 dollars per week.. after a few weeks I still was wondering why things were not happening for me, why I was still so very unhappy.. when God spoke to me and said.. "without me you can do nothing", for you cannot be happy without God, you can succeed in life without God. On top of that I had also realized that no amount of money will stop the devil from harassing, abusing us as well. Only God himself could put a stop to this too. With God all things are possible, and without God nothing is really possible..

With adequate food and clothing now do remain content! I am always sorry when someone is poor for clearly the devil is oppressing him... but as I said that having money is only a very temporary happiness, for the devil is still always there with his dirty tactics.. and money and the things it does buy really does not make us happy alone.. but it is always still a great feeling to have more rather than not enough... in my life most of the significant items I came to possess tend to be anyway in my times of absolute poverty and they came by my claiming the promises of God's word's, but these same items did not last forever as well... one thing that seems to help is to forgive others, our enemies, them God sends blessings upon us for our good acts..

(Mat 6:33 KJV) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

(Mat 6:34 KJV) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

(Mat 7:1 KJV) Judge not, that ye be not judged.

(Mat 7:2 KJV) For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

(Mat 7:3 KJV) And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

(Mat 7:4 KJV) Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

(Mat 7:5 KJV) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

(Mark 10:24 KJV) And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

(1 Tim 6:17 KJV) Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

(Mat 5:44 KJV) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;


Today, while we may heap some justifiable blame even on our leaders, our prime minister, or our president, but we must still all also take continual stock of our own lives and activities. Is it possible, or RATHER MORE LIKELY that we too now are somewhere SIMILAR down the road toward sin and do await our own REAL NEGATIVE PERSONAL CONSEQUENCES NEXT TOO? Yes even Idleness, the Investigation of others, our Ignoring God's word, and his warnings to us, they all also can lead to the commission of OUR OWN sin. Instead bashing others is still too common of an approach.

The first of many basic lessons that even Moses also had to learn...
The Lord thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place. Deut. 1:31

I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought YOU unto myself. Exo. 19:4

In fact most professing Christians tend not to have still learned to even do this, for in their acts they are still trying to please mere men, even self, family members, friends, pastors, elders or politicians, or whatever..

And we all do need to stop caring about, doing what the other people are telling us to do and instead we need only to solely please God and to do what God tell us to do.

Here is what God also told me here, that if you do listen to all of the voices all around you, to the suggestions of men, the others.. they will all drive you to insanity...

So do learn to recognize only God's voice and learn to do only what he tells you too. Check it out twice, pray about it too.

There remaineth yet very much land to be possessed. Josh. 13:1

(3 John 1:2 KJV) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Funny many preachers still do leave out the second part.. as thy soul prosperity.. especially the dishonest preachers.. In reality the prosperity gospel has caused many unnecessary Christian fights, divisions in North America, and it tends to be falsely self centered oriented misleading many Christians, and it is preached by both non charismatic and charismatic professing Christian churches.. sadly it seems to be too often an excuse to despise poor people, and/or an excuse for one to pursue materialistic goals. It is clearly anti biblical.

The ongoing false wars between the professing Christian pastors and others firstly. Two of the most despicable false teachings found even elsewhere but especially in the Pentecostal- evangelical circles today included that it is God's will that we all be financially prosperous, how you got it may not matter? and that is a sin to be found poor and/or sick.. these teachings are despicable because these self centered Christians should have known better.. and they use poverty, sickness as an excuse to ostracize, kick out falsely the sick and needy, sick persons even from their own churches.. the too often bad pastors often ask the poor and sick people who cannot give to them rather to leave.. God does not overlook any of this wrong doings and he has his own way of punishing such bad persons. We had such bad persons teaching these lies around even at the time of Christ

Any review of the alleged misappropriations of donated funds needs to start by reviewing all of the Christian churches firstly of all denominations now too, and it also would include the circumstances by which the funds were collected, the method of appeal used to collect the money by all of the churches. And these reviews would necessity require full review of the false use of the pressure of "tithing" put upon the givers, contrary to voluntarily, cheerful giving, including a review of any and all preachers stating falsely now that "tithing" itself is still (Biblically )mandatory , applicable commandment by God today even. And thus even here misleading persons with prosperity tithing appeal to pressure people into giving. Next the review needs to look at how the collected tithing money was used directly as well. Firstly it was the priests themselves who were charged with stealing the tithes in the Old Testament book of Malachi. Secondly very clearly in both the Old and especially in the New testament Church tithing was always clearly, undeniable associated with helping directly the local and distant poor people. (Gal 2:10 KJV) Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do. ( But most evangelical churches do not do so still today, and wrongfully too)

Too many churches they wrongfully tended to never use the clearly designated Biblical) portion by the Old Testament of 1/7 to give it directly to the local poor persons for their needs.for they are all part of "the rich who persecute the poor people" club that prevails in many churches falsely today.. Even today some churches falsely insists that to become a member of their church one has to sign an agreement that they would "tithe" to their church. There is no such Biblical requirement in any part of the New Testament as well. Also if many others also paid their full taxes and not committed tax evasion their would b e also more money for the government s to help the poor and needy persons now too. Too many prosperity preachers, churches tend to blame falsely the poor or sick persons as being lazy, pretending their sickness as I heard myself often too and basically, wrongfully, falsely does not help any poor people today, not even in their own church, or in the city plus they had falsely justified their immoral approach, their lack of compassion for others, their not fulfilling the clear Biblical obligations of using the tithes to help the poor, sick , needy persons by them both stating that all of the poor and sick persons were sick due to their own personal sins. This itself is mostly an unacceptable lie, a distortion of reality.
It is also mainly the sex maniacs evangelical pastors who counsel divorce, for as clearly stated in the Bible still God, and Jesus oppose divorce too between Christians, and they also do oppose sex outside of the marriage of a man and a women,

None of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. Rom. 14:7

Whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. Rom. 14:8

Let no man seek his own: but every man another's wealth. I Cor. 10:24

Ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. I Cor. 6:20

Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better. Phil. 1:20-23

I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Gal. 2:19, 20

Me I do not show false partiality to anyone,

(Phil 3:18 KJV) (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

(Mat 7:3 KJV) And why beholds the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt the say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 The hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt the see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
"So even a leader should always be careful about the kind of mud he throws because it has a nasty way of coming back. "

For me one of the most acceptable Christian Denomination in Canada is, was "The Latter Rain Movement, had its beginnings in the years following World War II. It was contemporary with the evangelical awakening which was starting with Billy Graham at the forefront, as well as the Healing Revival with Oral Roberts, Jack Coe, and William Branham at the forefront. Although William Branham was never a part of the Latter Rain as such, he was revered by its leaders. It had in fact been a Branham meeting which triggered the start of the Latter Rain. Several Pentecostal leaders of a small orphanage outside of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, after visiting the meeting got a vision for a different dimension of Christianity and began to fast and pray in search of it. Later that year, revival events occurred. News quickly swept across Canada and the United States, influencing many Pentecostal believers. Because of its grassroots and unstructured nature, history may never know the breadth of its influence. As the revival itself died down after a few years, those who had been changed by the doctrine formed various groups which came to become known as "The Latter Rain (Movement)"." Unfortunately there have been even false leaders this group as well..

"50% of Sermons Are Not Biblical http://www.sliceoflaodicea.com/archives/2006/02/_50_of_modern_s.php "Preaching the Gospel is not acceptable to living it. All pastors still do need to read the Bible for one hour a day at least, and pray for one hour a day at least. Almost 80 % of them do not. At least 50 percent of Church and TV, Internet sermons thus are unbiblical because most pastors do not use or read the Bible itself. Great, big Church pastors even steal their sermons from others as I have witnessed firsthand too. I interviewed personally 45 evangelical pastors in one city, Calgary Alberta, and none of them even used the Bible in their counseling ministry with their members and adherents. We have too many impostors, hirelings in the Ministry, bad persons not directly called by God to minister and that is why they also do cheat, lie, steal, commit adultery, tax evasions and abuse others, slander as well. "" The way I see it still ..It is also always interesting to me that while many of the evangelicals in Canada they preach God's love, they next too many of them they tend to still practice both divorce and also the false ostracizing of others, especially the people who do not go along with them, and they even wrongfully do try to deny others wrongfully their rights too, the right to be heard.... Unacceptable. I rightfully do not show false partialities to any person, office, organization, denomination, leader, individual, groups etc.., " http://thenonconformer.blogspot.com /

" Secondly there are the unacceptable bullies, people abusers, AND YOU EASILY can find them on the net, in politics, police stations, city halls, and in our churches as well, those dictatorial persons who are control freaks and so they abuse everyone, men , women, children as well who try to shout down any of their opponents, and next will even wickedly, violently abuse anyone by any means who still stands in their way. I unexpectedly encountered one on the net last week who still wrongfully likes spreading hatred towards Pentecostals and their supporters..." Those Immoral persons who cannot honestly deal with the truths, facts presented resort wrongfully to bullying, lying, slandering you next do still need to repent .. Their acts are, were all Unacceptable and you can say I said so too..""Anyone familiar with basic North American Christianity can see firsthand how too many of the Plymouth Brethren, evangelical Fundamentals, Baptists too often spread their lies, hatreds towards the Pentecostal as well even on the Internet. They too should be investigated, prosecuted as well." "In the last 3 decades in Canada over 50 percent of the Canadian Evangelical pastors I had encountered, dealt with were basically crooked.. I witnessed them stealing funds, attempting adultery, a Plymouth Brethren pastor reading pornography, pastors abusing their flocks. And I have already helped to close one church, exposed many others bad pastors too, plus I also have removed two founding bad pastors from their own churches as well. I interviewed about 45 evangelical pastors face to face in the city of Calgary and almost none of them used the Bible in marriage counseling too." http://thenonconformer.blogspot.com/

The pen is mightier than the sword, if use rightfully and writing email letters is one of the most effective weapons, but it needs to be refined One of the best ways to get results in Canada is to write an email letter to the Prime Minister Stephen Harper pm@pm.gc.ca and simply indicating your objection, complaint with your name, and address, telephone number plus sending at least 5 copies to the news media... so they all next can call and talk to you about this next if they desire to do so.. and now the government sees how serious you are and it does takes your complaint more seriously..
My views on Canadian Politics. For decades I have been writing to news editors, politicians about important issues... and every once a while there come at different peaks significant writings that do have historical effect.. such as this one.. that affected both Ralph Klein's and Paul Martin's political career. Can you really believe as the truth what most of these too many still too alcoholic politicians say to us these days too??""Not only is any cheating, lying, stealing, tax payer's money abuses is unacceptable also for any civil, public servant, elected representatives, not even for one of them, and no matter what political party they may support too, it is also always inappropriate, unethical, immoral to use one cent of the taxpayer's money on booze, alcohol as well at any time and anywhere now too.Since we normal persons already tend to know the negative effect of Alcoholism.. Let me be also very clear about it too, I am rightfully against any brain damaged or not alcoholics having any position, job in governments, the civil, public services, rather they should all be fired immediately rather and that includes any Prime Minister, Premier, Member of Parliament or their staff members This may be the season for some to be jolly with booze, drugs but keep it all, all out of politics, the governments.Clearly there is the public disgust for both Prime Ministers , the Conservative Brian Mulroney and Liberal PM Paul Martin and it was also definitely related to their alcoholism, which had destroyed their sensitivity to needs of others.. like it did also for premier Ralph Klein too.. thus the public really despises the deeds, the placement of the alcoholics in the government, into political office.. not one cent of tax payer's money should be used for any alcoholic entertainment, expenses by an civil or public servant, politicians, and all the Alcoholics in the government, civil and public services who refused treatment should be fired immediately. Fire all the drunks, alcoholics, tax payer money abusers in the government firstly too. There are also plenty of places to try to save the tax payer's money but starting to save the tax payer's money at the expense of the poor people and their welfare programs is not the best way to do this, not at all the way to do it! The governments firstly should though clearly manage better it's civil and public servants..and the capital expenditures. Why? Well I do also know from real experiences that it is also the services to the poor and needy persons, those who can afford it the least, that are wrongfully cut to make up for the past budget mismanagement by Ministers, managers of the civil and public servants too in Canada's Provinces, Municipalities too.We all need to care about the unemployed and the poor people, Elected officials now included. It also seems even the governments and it's managers are too often rather still just for sale to the highest bidder... and it doesn't care who they are involved with or what they are up to or what it looks like as long as they are rewarding themselves or their friends, and thus they wrongfully and too tend not too really look after all of the good ordinary citizens welfare.. this is still never acceptable. They all Civil and public servants, politicians, need to be regularly supervised too. That is why we need and have the auditors, News media, Opposition parties, concerned citizens to do this too.. and it still generally is not enough as we can see.The fish stinks from the head but many cut the tail of first.. That seems how the governments wrongfully does respond to money and the poor people too now rather than firstly with the major crooks, the real tax abusers too.. " Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.(Galatians 2:10 KJV) " It should be very clear to the honest New Testament Bible scholars that the Church of the New Testament was seriously concerned about the poor persons in their midst and helped them, and so should we all as well today, but even many Evangelical churches in Canada wrongfully also still do not..

(James 2:1 KJV) My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? 5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? 6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? 7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? 8 If ye fulfill the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment. 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works. "Let Him without guilt cast the first stone." " and go and sin no more lest a worse thing befall you too""

(James 1:19 KJV) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. 26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

It is amazing how even most of our elected Members of our political legislatures clearly still cannot agree on what their own duties, functions now even are, should be .. all while them mostly l;ip service claiming to be here to service all of the people. Many they would like to add the note "as well", because too many rather firstly, solely are self serving Ministers who they do wrongfully still do think they are there to get rich, to still make themselves more important, to advance themselves, their own incomes, pensions, to look after clearly firstly themselves. But the word "Minister" means to serve others not oneself, and it certainly does not mean to be Ministered too.. as even the honorable Prime should know...and rightfully I also do wish some of his colleagues would understanding of what it means to be a servant leader. The Minister who had even said she believes in a democratic government, also clearly too often does not even believe in the same thing I do, for apparently she thinks that democracy means now she can now do whatever she wants, all without any personal restraints, even getting drunk at work at the taxpayer's expense, her having no inhibitions whereas democracy to me means accountability, transparency, mutual submission, equal rights, all done in love thus being able to freely and full serve the good welfare of all others> Democracy has mutual positive restraints for the good welfare of others now as well. The False Buck passing. still goes on too often these days too in the civil and public services, governments, it is even wrongfully used by too many of the elected representatives, and that is why our writing to the News media, the opposition party too, is required now as well., so we can all know about the wrongs being done and deal effectively with them now too. Now I personally have dealt with too many bad federal cabinet Ministers, provincial ones too, on behalf of all Canadians, and how one of them next treats me is really how one generally treats the other citizens of Canada as well. For the most part the self serving persons in politics in Canada are still really not acceptable. Politicians are paid by the tax payers to look after the good welfare of all citizens and sadly this has not been the case the last 20 years even in the federal cabinet. It should be still the case.

(Jer 3:13 KJV) Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.well.(Prov 29:16 KJV) When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall. (Eccl 3:17 KJV) God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Kindly please do note this fact that all MPs, MLAs, all Ministers even have to get used too.. I and every citizen in Canada can write a letter, email it too freely to any of the supposedly even big shots, the Premiers, Members of the legislatures, Members of Parliament, News editors- reporters, using mine and our free speech in Canada because now this is a right of all, each and every Citizen under the Canadian Charter. Now why is it any of the bad guys do not like me to use this right and even send the police falsely to my home to try to stop it six times so far too? cause they are bad. Next the same Bad guys trying to persecute, slander the rightful accuser, complainer is also a something very old, not new acts but still unacceptable. Anyway still someone has to be a whistle blower too.

My view on World Politics..Thursday, August 10 , 2006, 9:30 (BST) A Christian Aid partner in Lebanon has been forced to close the nursery it runs for Palestinian refugees after an Israeli missile attack on Tuesday night. Israeli’s military shelled Lebanon’s largest Palestinian refugee camp, the Ein el-Hilweh camp on the outskirts of Sidon, in the early hours of Wednesday morning, leaving at least one person dead. Ein el-Hilweh is the largest of Lebanon’s 12 Palestinian refugee camps, housing around 75,000 Palestinian refugees and their descendants who were left homeless by the 1948 Arab-Israeli war. Kadija Abdelal works for Christian Aid partner Najdeh, an organisation that supports Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. He said staff and residents in the camp were afraid it would be the target of Israeli bombing again. “We have a kindergarten here for 83 children and today we were going to open it up and welcome more children from Lebanese families who have run from the fighting further south and who are also now staying at this camp,” said Ms Abdelal. “But the kindergarten is near where the missile struck and it has been damaged. So we have closed it.” She added that around 25 families who had come to escape from fighting further in the south had run away. “No one knows where they have gone,” she said. According to media reports, the Ein el-Hilweh camp has been the scene of years of bombings, assassinations and shootings as rival factions in the camp vie for control. It is also believed to be a haven for fugitives wanted by Lebanese authorities and militant groups. Some 350,000 Palestinians live in refugee camps in Lebanon that have developed into large shanty towns over the years. Israeli troops seized the Christian towns of Marjayoun and Qlaiah in south Lebanon on Thursday, according to witnesses, despite assurances from Israel that it has held off plans to expand its offensive against Hezbollah guerrillas. Maria Mackay mmackay@christiantoday.com " "Israel requested a rush shipment of short-range antipersonnel rockets from the U.S.The new missiles carry hundreds of small grenade-like bombs that scatter over a wide area. The request was reported to soon be approved by the U.S. State Department"

You are not to be congratulated Stephen Harper, George Bush, Tony Blair for all of this as well even for wrongfully now letting Israel attack the Christians areas of Lebanon as well. Dream on if you think this was endorsed by God himself. Now God himself had caused the Jews to be expelled from Israel under the Romans as well. Jesus predicted it too. Mat 21:19 KJV) "And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away" So have other prophets. (Jer 29:28 KJV) "For therefore he sent unto us in Babylon, saying, This captivity is long: build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them." What we all need to know about the Nation Of Israel today and the Arabs. (Psalm 133:1 KJV) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! (Mat 5:43 KJV)Jews and Arabs have common ancestry. Both do trace back to the Biblical family leader Abraham. Abraham had two sons, Ishmael and Isaac. Isaac also had two sons, Esau and Jacob Jews today live in nearly every nation on earth as a result of their first Babylonian captivity and next due to the Roman expulsion. And there is absolutely not one New Testament verse, justification for "Zionism", the Jews now returning to their ancient homeland, this same Zionist movement that eventually resulted in the re-establishment of a nation of Israel in 1948. Neither Jesus or any of the Apostles of Jesus, had ever promised, or discussed, confirmed the re- establishment of the Nation of Israel in fact. in reality. There will be no peace for or in Israel until the Jesus the Messiah, the Prince of Peace is accepted by the Jews.. (Mat 23:38 KJV) Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Hey it is also an unacceptable fact that the Municipal and provincial governments are not better run, managed too. No amount of taxpayers money abuse is acceptable too. Now on top of that here is a common unacceptable perversity too. The majority of accidents, over 60 percent are not related to speeding. and yet the police sue most of their resources, the bad RCMP included to catch the revenue generating speeding tickets and not the bad drivers, the alcoholics. How stupid can they the Ministers now get.. do first look at the police budget.. Do you want to save money? Do lay off 30 percent of the cops.. and save million dollars per year.. if these cops are here just to collect speeding tickets and not to catch the real bad guys than merely rightfully do get rid of them.. speeding is not the main factor in accidents firstly.. but impaired, drunk drivers, road rage are.. and next rightfully also lay off all those people at city hall who are used to the "unacceptable culture of corruption and entitlement". cut in half their expense accounts, and do firstly cut off all of the out of town trips too

Here is another truth that should have been dealt with a decade ago by the governments, governess too. Bell Sympatico's poor Internet speeds, false, misleading adverting.. "Anyone can deliver the Internet. Only Bell brings you Total Internet. New Sympatico Total Internet service from Bell gives you everything you need for a complete Internet experience, including: Consistently fast access that's never shared 2 Consistently fast access that's never shared Your Internet access is yours alone, so you'll enjoy consistently fast speed, without frustrating slowdowns, even during peak hours. We have one of the largest fibre optic networks in Canada, and we continue to bring this leading-edge technology to even more homes, improving your Internet experience." http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpPromo_Int_Total.page? I have paid for and rightfully expected as promised a steady reliable high speed Internet system since 2001 but I have not received it for most of the time. I got the opposite."Part of the problem that the Sympatico division is having, is that it appears to have over estimated the distance over which its network can operate effectively. Company policy states that high-speed service only operates effectively for clients that are located within four and a half kilometers from a Bell central office. But according to one Bell employee, many customers that are close to, but not over, the distance limit are experiencing slow downloads speeds and difficulty logging on at peak periods. So why is Sympatico selling the service, when it can't deliver? " peter@peterdiekmeyer.com "We have one of the largest fibre optic networks in Canada", is also misleading because 90 percent of Canada's geographical area cannot have this access, and that means that at least 50 percent of Bell Sympatico high speed Internet customers also do not have this access but are supposedly paying for it..These simple, clear issue should be resolved even in one day even by Consumer Affairs and not in months, or years..

As I have gotten older I have reflected often on my past life and I have clearly noticed that the devil is still alive and well the last 50 years and he still tends to even use the same method of operations all this time too.

(2 Cor 11:3 KJV) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

(Heb 12:3 KJV) For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

- I was shocked to read Christian articles saying that the devil cannot read our thoughts, mind, for this is certainly not true, in fact our mind is one of the major battle fields of the devil, a vital place he the devil loves to place his lying, perverted thoughts into, and next try to make this to me to think them to be my own thoughts.

- Secondly movies, television and radio or also the devils' favorite weapons..here the devil likes to play as a spin doctor and try to lower our moral, spiritual values as well.

- On top of that I have already clearly mentioned that bad people cause us unnecessary stress and unresolved this can lead to health problems. About ten years ago I made a choice not to communicate with any of my past bad friends, and I have been next happy to have done this. But what surprised me was how often the devil tried to use the telephone the last ten years to harass me. Bad people who no longer visited me would try to disturb me on the phone and weekly. Most of the harassment I have gotten from the devil almost weekly come from the phone, sometimes I get about 26 unwanted and unsolicited phone calls per week. I have often rightfully said that if the devil cannot influence us directly he will try to use another person to do this. Even the phone now too.

(Isa 30:21 KJV) And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

(James 4:7 KJV) Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

(Prov 4:14 KJV) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.

(Prov 24:1 KJV) Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.

(Prov 24:19 KJV) Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked;

(2 Tim 3:13 KJV) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

(Deu 6:14 KJV) Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;

(2 Cor 4:17 KJV) For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. (2 Cor 5:1 KJV) For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

(Heb 13:20 KJV) Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.


Prov 16:25 KJV) There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

(2 Cor 1:4 KJV) Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

And meanwhile we know that all things work for the good for those who love God, but no man can serve two masters for he will over one and despise the other as well.
(Luke 22:42 KJV) Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

(Amos 5:14 KJV) Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. 15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

(Isa 53:5 KJV) But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

(2 Cor 5:10 KJV) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

(Mat 10:36 KJV) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

(Prov 25:19 KJV) Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.

(Prov 31:10 KJV) Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

(Prov 30:8 KJV) Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: 9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

(Luke 12:15 KJV) And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

(Heb 13:5 KJV) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

(Acts 14:17 KJV) Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

(1 Tim 6:8 KJV) And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

(Rev 19:7 KJV) Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

(Acts 14:22 KJV) Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
Prov 14:12 KJV) There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

(Prov 14:13 KJV) Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.

(Prov 14:14 KJV) The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.

(Prov 14:15 KJV) The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

(Prov 14:16 KJV) A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

(Prov 14:17 KJV) He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated.

(Prov 14:18 KJV) The simple inherit folly: but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.

(Prov 14:19 KJV) The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.