Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Interesting




In my past Canadian email correspondences I had in the past now openly written these 6 things to the news media, Prime Ministers, federal cabinet, others
1: 2 weeks before Kim Campbell's defeat as Prime Minister I had written and said that the Liberals would not only win the election, but that the federal progressive Conservative party would cease to exists as a political party in Canada.. and so it happened I was next proven right

2: I had written that contrary to all of the spin doctors in Canada, I had said that the US border would be tightened and not opened more wider, and years later I am still shown to be right

3: I had written that the 2 weeks quarantine period for the SARS diseases was too short and it should be at least 3 weeks..and so it happened I was next proven right

4: Contrary again to all those rosy spin doctors, I had also written and said that the quarantine of cattle in Canada due to mad cow disease would not be a short term period, or quickly resolved too.. and so it happened I was next proven right

5: When the honourable US president George Bush, had come into office I had immiedately written to him that the RCMP overall is a generally bad, poor, unacceptable Police force still in Canada, in spite of all the RCMP spins even to the president and I was proven right here too.

6: I had written that the top RCMP management was very bad, unacceptable, and Conservative MP Jason Kenney had even asked me to stop writign to him about this.. and next I was proven right here too.

* By the way did you know that the subject that I got the most email replies from the legislator in Canada of any that I had emailed? even over the CBC, the bad RCMP and gays.. it was from 22 prominent alcoholic politicians in Canada who had strongly now objected to me stating that no citizens tax Meetings is to be used to buy any alcohol anywhere the government, all alcoholics working for, in the governments should get immediate treatment or be rightfully fired as well, and all alcoholics on social welfare must get go mandatory to an alcoholic anonymous meeting as well, and that the governments should take a real harsher stand against drunk drivers now too.

I had more Professing Christian politicians, persons next objecting to me writing to them and others as well than over any others.

Writing the truth to a news editor that a certain politician was committing adultery, sleeping with a women that was not his wife is a definite sure but ineffective way to get the politician to send the police to your home to falsely denial one's free speech, right now next ex premier Ernie Ewes of Ontario? .. and also now proving to all that a politician was clearly an alcoholic was a sure way to have him lose his reelection now as well. No matter what their religious preference most citizens do not go along with adulterous persons, and alcoholics still too in Canada.. and not also with just the money abusers, thieves, tax evader, major liars, people slanderers, abusers.

The exampalry Public exposure by the news media and prosecution of the major guilty persons by the government serves adequately for all next too..